Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This will be my last blog!

Hi everyone:

I'm back from Iraq! It was a real eye-opening set of experiences that have certainly made me appreciate what we are doing over there and the good work that is going on to help the Iraqi people. I'm glad that each of you have (over the months) had a chance to visit the web site I set up and follow with me on the adventures I had from time to time. Of course, it feels great to be back and I am grateful for the support each of you have given me and my family while I was deployed. I was able to come home earlier than expected because we had accomplished our mission and team objectives sooner than originally planned.

As you might have seen on TV or CNN/FOX, the military is trying to find ways to "work ourselves out of a job" over there so that Iraqi's can take over basic government functions and run their own country.

I cannot tell you how great it feels to be back. I have spent quite a bit of time with my family and everyone is doing fantastic.

I would love to hear from all of you in this "close-out" blog. Write when you can...I will leave this website open until Christmas and then take the entries and put them in some kind of "Creative Memories" thing. Write when you can.

CPT C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home